The University, located in the student-friendly city of Sheffield, UK, is also offering a £3,000 automatic fee discount to all Nigeria domiciled students when they apply to any full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate courses starting in the academic year 2015/16 and 2016/17.
Admission is still open for courses starting in January and September 2016. You can see a full list of our courses here.
To apply for a course, please scan and send the documents listed below by email toNigeria.email@example.com
1. Degree Certificate/Statement of result
2. Academic transcript of undergraduate studies
3. Two academic references (OR one academic and one employer references)
4. WAEC/NECO certificate with minimum of C6 in English
5. Statement of purpose
6. Curriculum Vitae
7. Completed application form (please download the application form)
If you would like advice on the course options available or help with your application, please contact the Sheffield Hallam Nigeria Office;
Mondays – Fridays, 9am to 5pm
Sheffield Hallam University
3rd Floor, 76 Opebi Road