Since the internet data price crash, Glo has been the cheapest. They launched their cheapest data plan some months ago which many of us are still enjoying till date and now, Glo Jollific8 is too tempting an offer to refuse.
So, if you’re a new prepaid customer on GLO network, then you’re eligible to enjoying 8 times value of every recharge on your GLO network. However, you will be given not just voice bonus but also data bonus for internet surfing.
GLO Jollific8 X-RayedSo, let’s do the quick maths on every recharge made.
- N100 recharge gives N800 + 10MB (N50) = N850 – 7days
- N200 recharge gives N1,600 + 25MB (N100) = N1,700 – 7days
- N500 recharge gives N4,000 + 50MB (N200) = N4,200 – 15days
- N1,000 recharge gives N8,000 + 100MB (N400) = N8,400 – 15days
- N5,000 recharge gives N40,000 + 500MB (N2,000) = N42,000 – 30days
￼How to Activate GLO Jollific8To enjoy this plan, I’d advise you get a new GLO line (except you’ve already gotten one recently), make sure the sim is register and activated. After that, recharge by dialing *123*PIN# and you’ll be rewarded with 8 times value of your recharge plus free data bonus. To check your Jollific8 balance, simply dial #122#.
Meanwhile, existing Glo subscribers can still enjoy N6,000 Bonus for data and calls with N1,000 on the Glo Talk Special offer where the more you use up credit, the more bonuses you get for data, voice calls, SMS, and even data gifting – send to friends and family as a gift.